Good news Titan fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I'm a fan. I just hate seeing this same getting embarrassed crap each and every season. So I don't care if we lose every remaining game (which I could believe, seeing how uninspired this team looks), if it means we get a stud or two to help us down the road when we get a competent coaching staff in here and some players who actually DON'T have vaginas like Michael Griffin

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Or move to Cleveland.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

The things is, adding 1 player will not fix our problems.

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Then go after some high profile guys during the offseason and actually do something to change our team. Rather than go after washed up guys like Hasselbeck and Hutchinson. Then stop re-signing garbage players to big contracts

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea we should draft studs like Young and Pac Man and go after free agents like Manning.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yeah griffin was the reason we lost that game yesterday lol

7. JCBRAVE

I'm sending Munch and his pals an early Christmas gift. Maybe they'll return the favor vs the Packers Christmas week.

[​IMG]

8. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

You know what is pathetic, is going to the game this weekend and seeing about 60% Bear fans. I went with my dad (we're from around chicago) and our entire hotel was Bear fans. The bears ran us out of our own stadium. Its not losing, this team won't win on their own. We need changes though, and people making mistakes and getting 3 changes in insane. We cannot even line up right (2 in a row, 1st qt) isnt this what practice is for. Chris Johnson fumbles twice because he cant hold the ball right so what do we do is leave him in when its 51-12 and he runs an 80yd td vs the Bears 2nd team, thats us right now. I wont stand for this garbage and you shouldnt either.

But we cannot build this by picking 20th every year and going 8-8, because we are only pre-tenders. Last year we were 9-7 and we lost a HUGE game to the winless colts. That should NEVER HAPPEN, and we as fans were upset but we looked at our record and thought oh well we will be ok next year. NOOOOOOOOO, we have issues everywhere. I don't mind losing but this team was not prepared at all and the body language showed it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

Everything you just said is because of poor coaching, not bad players.

We have the talent.

Winning next year starts with this year. Why lose and keep the culture losing?

You win now so you know how to win in the future. You think the next guy in here wants a bunch of quitters on his team?

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If?

We will most definitely be losing to the Phins. No doubt in my mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar