Good Luck Kerry!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

It's time to right the ship. Kerry and Fisher need our support now more than ever. So, I say good luck today!:moon2:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I appreciate the sentiment, but we don't need no stinkin' luck. Today, the Pats get throttled. Book it.

--The Eternal Optimist

3. murrykline

murrykline Starter

F The Patriots ! Kill them Kerry !

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

This will be a season changing win.

5. tnyou

tnyou Guest

Kerry needs all the luck he can get, and then some.

Our defense needs the most support, with most of our backfield out against Brady and company at home, it might get ugly.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

A win would be nice, but the only way to get Fisher and Cecil out of here is to hit rock bottom. a win here and there will just keep us in Limbo. It's time for Change.

Im wishing Fisher a loss, not the players i hope they have good stats but i hope Fisher screws up and calls a bad play or something. Season is over, what better way to end than to have Fisher booted.

7. iQon

iQon Starter

Not expecting much today. Can only pray we beat these scumbags, because Brady will likely be retired by the time we get scheduled against the Pats again.

8. BlitzerTitan

BlitzerTitan Starter

I really hope they do win today. I'm getting a feeling it will be a tough one for the titans. Good luck to all the titans players. I'm still rooting for you.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

what's the over/under on overthrown balls today for collins?

10. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Hopefully today is the end of the "Kerry Collins is our starter" debacle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar