Good luck against the Jaguars - from a Colts fan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jaguarsforsale, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bjorn Touraque

Bjorn Touraque Teal Terror

Well, meow...

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

OP, your screenname alone earns you some respect here.
    :ha:

3. FBT's Lap Dog

FBT's Lap Dog Camp Fodder

Yes....you could say that.

4. FBT's Lap Dog

FBT's Lap Dog Camp Fodder

Let them find out for themselves Bjorn....It makes it that much funnier when we read the puzzled excuses as to why they lost.

5. Jaguarsforsale

Jaguarsforsale Camp Fodder

Not that you'll notice much sitting underneath those tarps. Yet another losing season for the Jaguars. That team will move and Jacksonville will go back to being the same old hole in the wall it has always been.

Show up to the game early folks. I hear they are holding open tryouts for a QB before the game. Can't get much worse than what they have I suppose.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

It was a shootout and MJD ran all over Texans defense. Texans D cant stop the run, but its also hard for teams to stop Andre Johnson.

7. FBT

FBT Starter

Good to see Manic found another board to troll.

Good luck Titans. Should be an interesting game. Two desperate teams.

8. Jaguarsforsale

I'm not sure why you quoted me and then then didn't actually respond to me. Does this whole internet thing confuse you? I don't see anyone named "Manic" here, but you should quote him/her if you are talking to him/her.

9. FBT

FBT Starter

Okay, Manic.

10. Jaguarsforsale

You're not even making any sense now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar