Good Job Jimmy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They love to blitz, so you never know how things will work. Oddly enough, this shows that it wasn't Schwartz that was so conservative... it was clearly Fisher, if there were any doubts.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

we'll see what happens when they start winning some and the pressure builds

3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Hats off to the lions for trying! Place like detroit you have to over spend to get free agents. I would like to see us upgrade some positions but we all know that not going to happin

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Its the Lions, he's got a lot of work. Hopefully Suh drops to him, that would be nice. Could he transform him into a Haynesworth (maybe if he had Washburn :))

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

With the addition of KVB and Cory Williams I could see them take Okung or Williams to protect Stafford's blind side.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I don't think the Burleson signing was that excessive since we signed givens to a very similar deal 4 seasons ago and Washington's deal was almost that big.

Just that Burleson has been so horribly inconsistent and every big year is followed by 1-2 bad ones.

The few times i watched the Lions play they were a very soft team that seemed to play with little fire. It's one thing to not have talent but there is no excuse for being soft.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I hope these signings by the Lions puts an end to the moronic argument that free agents would not want to come to Tennessee because we are a small market. The Lions have to be the wasteland of the NFL and Detroit the leagues least attractive city with a rotten economy and high taxes so if they can get players so then should anyone else....

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Thats true. But Suh is a franchise DT. They need a OT but I think Jim will beg for Suh. If you can have KVB - Suh - Williams on the line they could get some pressure. But OT and DL are both super depthful (is that a word), so they could get either position 2nd round.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

difference makers make a difference. Suh looks like a difference maker IMO

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I just hope KVB busts Favre's helmet open at least twice next season..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar