Good article about how much we get disrespected

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Oakland fans are horrible.

2. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

the browns would have made the playoffs if the COLTS wouldnt have LET the titans get in

the titans didnt earn that playoff spot

thats a scientific fact

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

While that is true, we have to play in the best division in football. The Browns get to play the Ratbirds and the Bengals twice.

4. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

and you get to play the 3rd easiest schedule out of the afc south. whats your point? win the games you play.

i dont blame the titans for taking the easy way and barely squeaking in. of course they didnt belong there but who cares?

the sportsmanlike move would have been for the titans to pull their starters like the colts did and allow the better browns the chance at the playoffs but thats neither here nor there. i mean it almost didnt matter anyway.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

DID you watch that game? Before Manning and most of the starters sat out we was giving Manning a fit in the pocket. Peyton was trying to give the Colts a nice lead before he went to the bench but that didnt happen. Even if the starters had played the whole game and really tried, we still could have won.

Our Team was pumped at the start of the game. but after the Colt starters went out ,i think our team also cut back.

6. btw i totally feel you on being a titans fan in New England

7. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

so we agree

the colts backups almost beat your starters

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That's very sad.

BUT

Peyton Manning is god in knoxville and has donated good amount of $$$ to the university and will always be beloved there.

Also, UT will forever be above any other team in Knoxville.

Once Peyton retires, I think the Titans will gain support over the Colts in knox, but I can understand why the diehard UT fans go with their QB.

Like the diehard UT (Texas) fans will go with VY/Titans over the Texans or Cowboys.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

must have been hard for them to switch from the Redskins and Schuler ....

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. mdfan

mdfan Starter

The last four games the Titans have played against the Colts have all been close, the Colts only rested their starters in one of those games. To state that its a scientific fact that the Colts would have won the last game if they hadn't rested their starters is crap omaha darling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar