Going to my first game in ages.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KyTitan, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyTitan

KyTitan Rookie

Hey guys, for my birthday my girlfriend decided she wants to take me to a Titans game and I'm stoked. The Houston game on the 23rd works the best for both of us.

For tickets we're looking at roughly 100 each for our budget, but obviously we'd love to spend less. That should get us fairly solid (i.e. endzone) seats in the lowers, right? :lol:. Where should I look for tickets?Any of you have any extras? :p.

If you have any other recommendations about Nashville hotels/restaurants, feel free to throw them in, but I'm pretty set there..I know Nashville fairly well, just not much about where to get tickets/their prices and LP.

2. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Sorry I cant really help ya, being from Wisconsin and all. But I'm pretty jealous! I always wanted to go to a "real" Titans game. I've attended a pre-season game when they played in Green Bay but it's not the same!:sad2:

Anyways....I figured I'd bump this for ya! :wink2:

3. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

whenever we go we usually get pre-order ours through ticket master

4. KyTitan

KyTitan Rookie

Thanks!:D

The last time I went to a game in person, we lost on a Volek sack in the end zone for a safety in overtime against the Bears. :lol:

Needless to say, I'm pretty excited.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'll be at the Bills--Titans game Dec 4th. It'll be my second Titans game, the first was also vs the Bills in Buffalo (closest American city to me). I can't wait to go to a Titans home game though! Probably gonna' make the trip next year.

Good luck finding tickets and have a good time!

6. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I try to go to at least a couple of games a year and most of the time I buy my tickets on stub hub or ebay. You can find tickets for nearly any section, just depends on what or how much you want to spend.

7. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I got tickets off stub hub for the browns game, id definitely reccomend looking on there

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Good girlfriend you have.

9. I've heard parking in ages is brutal...may want to get there a little early imo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar