Going to bears GAME!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dman050586, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

I'm going to the game wearing my sweater painting my face and making my my own code blue day!!! hopefully any titans fans in this board will do the same. :grrhee:

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Dress warmly, and good luck!

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5c/Soldier_Field_aerial.jpg

that link is an aerial view of Soldier Field.

it has a current capacity of 61,500.
    LP Field by comparison has a capacity of 69,143.

Doesn't it look much bigger?

Did you guys know that Soldier Field after the rebuild is the NFL's smallest stadium? Surly though it is one of the most beautiful and arguably the most historic if not THE most historic.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm glad that you didn't say it's "extremely historic."

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

why, would I demonstrate too much "knowledgeability" by that? :ha:

6. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

this game is the reason why i don't like being at a visiting stadium. By far bears fans were extremely disrespectful. The titans scored a touchdown and bears fans started throwing peanuts at my wife and I. security? they didnt do anything he was actually laughing, but in the end WE got the last laugh.
    GO TITANS! :moon2:

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

I live a couple hours from Chicago so I decided to take my dad who is a huge bear fan. I cannot believe how many fans were so down on their team. I had people come up to me and tell me how bad the bears suck. I go, your still in first place, but nothing seems to click. Therefore, after the game I heard about how the Titans are going nowhere and how they are not that good of a team. I was a little shocked by 20 yards rushing on 29 carries but I blame a little on the footing. Soldier Field has horrible grass, chris and lendale slipped a bunch of times trying to cut to the next level. Oh and Grossman is terrible.

By far Indy was the worst with fan disrespect. I saw a bunch of Indy fans go up to fathers who brought their little sons or daughters saying F you old man titans suck, that will be the last time I ever go to an Indy game thats forsure.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

thanks for taking one for the team guys!!!!

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Chicago is one of the most amazing cities in the world but in my experience of going to games there as a bear fan i would be hestitant to go as a visiting team.

That area is incredible because right there is the field museum of natural history one of the best in the world and a chance to see a T-rex as well as the aquarium and planetarium. Great city chicago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar