Going on Record and saying...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Niice.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

my theory is that it is a phantom injury. In other words, he was so upset with himself he faked it or whatever so he could throw in the towel on the game. He probably had zero confidence after my tongue lashing. Seriously, I got his ear.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

:ha: you didn't have to sleep with him Elfin.
    He will change screen names for you with a simple pm!

:lol: chicks!

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Have you seen the injury? No way he faked it. His knee is going everywhere. I'm surprised it was not worse.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

It did happen a few hundred feet from me so you could say I "saw" it. It's on my dvr but I haven't looked at the game. (thinking about our O sickens me) I'm impatient now and intolerant of Vince Young's crap. Only minutes before the dude was refusing to go out on the field. Collins was warming up before Vince Young was hurt. I don't know what exactly to think. Maybe this is how Fisher gives him the hook? Tell him to go take a dive and it spares Young the embarrassment of being benched? I trust your opinion so if you say there is no way he faked it then fine. I'm still glad he's benched because he's a liability.

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Being that he is a top pick only a few years past makes me not want to give up on him. It's sad to say but if Vince wasn't such a high draft pick he probably wouldn't have ANY support.I will still support him though through and through but I do see and understand how he is playing. HORRIBLE. I guess I am either too LOYAL or maybe dumb. I don't know but I do know that until Coach Fisher steps in and says that the Tennessee Titans have a new franchise QB or we start slipping badly I will always support him. KFC started at 0and3 and everything since then has been on the up and up ........ pretty much.

Here's to Collins playing like DYN-O-MITE until VY is healthy. Then we'll take it from there.

7. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

How about you watch it back on your dvr before you comment on it, it was clearly not faked. And the reason collins was warming up was because when vince came out on the previous serious he had told them his hamstring was tightening up, so kerry was getting ready in case he couldn't go.

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I hope you are right about this point, though it is going to take a lot from VY to make this happen.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

No Jay, I saw the isolation super slo-mo on it and as the Jag is finishing his fall VY's foot kind of locks in the turn and his knee looks like it almost hyperextends a bit. Enough for me to jump a bit and cringe. I have no doubt it hurt as much as he indicated.

10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I was/am almost split on hoping he faked it or actually hurt it. On one hand you never want your starting QB to go down but on the other you never want him pulling himself out and fake and injury.

I guess it's just a lose lose situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar