Going on Record and saying...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

we would say bring back Steve

2. imbread

imbread Starter

ya you are right..lol by the way i dont know where you guys are from, but i live in nj ..its very lonely here as a titan fan.. and try dealing with all the giants fans .. i want us to do something and get some respect ...

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'm on board. Vince still has the it factor. And we will win the superbowl this year with VY at the helm.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm still on the bandwagon. Just in case that maybe next year he's not on the team. How would I change my name? I'm not going to do it though.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

let's just be honest

:ha: good one... hey, if the guy puts up I'll shut up. I'll get right back on board but it's just to hard to support a guy blindly that plays such moronic ball. I've never been one to be absolutely steadfast to the bitter end when it seems obvious it's losing cause. (I will stay at a game, however) If I think I've misjudged I will change my tune. Now, you guys know me pretty well and you guys know what a Young supporter I've been over time. I've just had it up to here if you know what I'm saying. If Vince comes back from his phantom injury and decides to not be a puss and play some NFL caliber football... If he starts throwing td's.. starts having 200+ yd games... cuts out the stupid interceptions... consistently puts up a passer rating in the 90's... I'll be his biggest fan again. I seriously think everyone should take a hard long look in the mirror and admit he sucks. That's not to say he can't turn it around but honestly, he truly sucks at this point in his career and I'm not going to sugar coat it with "happy talk".

6. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

You seem to be saying two mutually exclusive things:
    1. You support VY
    2. Titans are going to the Superbowl

Sadly, you only get to pick one though.... VY or SB?

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Sleep with TitanJeff....:tj:

8. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Is that how you changed yours? LOL

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Young is still the guy. He has just had one "brat attack" too many. It is very interesting to me that they "delayed" the MRI until today. Clearly Fish & Co are buying another day for some reason. I wonder why.....hhmmmmmmmm

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It takes a day to get the insurance to OK changing the test from knee to head...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar