Goin to Vegas: Should I bet on the Titans to win the Superbowl?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by World Peace, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

If so.. How much.. They are sitting around 50:1 from what I'm hearing... and that sounds enticing.

If you were me, what is the max you'd wager on the Titans? I wanna be realistic, because after all.. at 50/1, it probably wont happen.. and we are really praying for that one time...

Also, if they do happen to win, i have to fly back to cash my ticket ;)

I'm going out there to try and play in the WSOP. Hopefully it works out. If it does, I'll link you guys to the media coverage so you can cheer for me or hate on me :p

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Bang Air Force Amy while you're out there.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Ewww.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

What happens in Vegas...stays in Vegas.

long as you got a strap.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

What's the minimum you have to bet?

Depends entirely on your income and what you typically spend your money on, but with those odds and the fact that the AFC is so up in the air, I'd put $200 down.

If you lose, that sucks. If you win, that's 10 grand. Worth the risk if you have the money to blow... And since you're going to Vegas, I assume you have money to blow.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Bet $200

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

You can go as low as a $1 in some books. I like your thinking... Imagine how amazing it would be to have 10k waiting on you when you get there next feb :) Ill go pick up the stack wearing my #10 crossed out young/locker jersey

8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

You should bet on the Titans to win every single game. Vegas only favors them in like 4 games, you are pretty much guaranteed to come out on top (Of coarse I have no idea what the spreads are).

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think you should just bet on the Titans every game (not preseason). So 16 bets about $200 a piece. I think we were only favored in 6 games or something really low, so I think you'll end up in money.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'd bet on us every game except the two we are least likely to win... Pats and Packers. You'd probably go 10-4 the rest of the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar