God of War - Chains of Olympus

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Puck, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I'd love to play another GoW game but I'm not buying a PSP for it.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's a short game as well so it wouldn't be worth getting a PSP just for that but there are other good games.

But they will probably port it to the PS2 anyway, seems to they it with most top rating PSP games.

3. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I think they said that they won't port it to the PS2... but anyways, GOWIII is probably less than a year away, so it's all good.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

hmm I am not so sure about that. be nice if it were.

5. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Well, the first GoW was released on March 2005 and the second one on March 2007... see the pattern? GoWIII on March 2009? We'll see.

Chains of Olympus was also released in March and it apparently has a coming soon ad for GoWIII on the back of the instruction manual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar