God Jay Cutler sucks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoheff78

hoheff78 Camp Fodder

Man Cutler is the new Jeff George

2. hoheff78

hoheff78 Camp Fodder

3. iQon

iQon Starter

What major acquisitions did the Broncos make on offense this year that makes it substantially unfair to Jay Cutler? That team Orton is conservatively enjoying, WAS built for Jay Cutler. McDaniels is just gameplanning to Orton's strengths like we're doing for Vince. I mean come on. The Broncos were known for 1,000 yard backs for a decade. It was a West Coast offense... that ultimately lived by the run game. Cutler comes in and since then, their run game is piss poor with a bundle of great receivers. That's not coincidence, this is what their front office designed for who was supposed to be the QB of their future.

Cutler being better than Vince from a traditional QB stance is moot when he plays like this, several times in one half of a season. That diva wouldn't have lasted under Jeff Fisher.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

That's what it takes for some people.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Bingo! I was gonna say that. I mean come on, you throw 50 times you should throw for 500 yards, 5 TDs and score at least 35 points.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

7. amy

amy Starter

They love the taste of their koolaid! :)

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Well, the Titans won games with Vince Young, nearly the worst offense in the NFL if not the worst, and not nearly as highly rated an offense. What's your point?

It's about chemistry, way beyond statistics. It's why such a "terrible" QB like Vince Young can help his "terrible" team win, yet a great, like Dan Marino, can't gel his squad enough over the years to bring home the big one. Cutler is similar, in that he has skills, but has yet to play within himself, and clearly can't gel his squad together. Young has shown more of that ability than Cutler in fewer starts.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Constitution, 1st amendment
    My stance from the previous post has not changed.

From your fairly knee-jerk, defensive statement Gunny, sounds like you might need thicker skin too.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't need thicker skin, it has nothing to with me. I am just saying what it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar