God Jay Cutler sucks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

What??!!

His first season as a starter he throws more then 2x the amount of TDs vs INTs has a QB rating of 93.8 and over 4000 passing yards. This is a joke right?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if he had an offensive line that was worth even half a damn he'd be incredible.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Rogers is 10x better than Cutler. He's also got this thing called consistency that I've heard is nice.

4. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

You do know your comparing a raw QB project in his second year to a pure pocket QB in his 4th year. Not to mention Cutler was a 4 year starter for Vandy where as Young only played 2 seasons (he started playing half way through his freshman year but still not everydown).

I won't get into the "X Qb is better than Y Qb" debate as neither Qb is done playing football yet, but it remains to be seen if Cutler is anything more than a stat whore who never wins.

P.S. is there an ignore function on the board? Nate's hating is ridiculous.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

and? The superbowl count doesn't really come into effect considering Cutler has only been the starter for 3 seasons. Manning didn't win his first superbowl til he was 30, but he was pretty damn good...

my point is, Favre threw a lot picks too, but he ended up alright.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Cutler's no Favre.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

captain obvious

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Cutler also just got handed down a $20,000 fine for verbally abusing an official. Even the most hardcore Vandy fan has to admit this guy is a punk. Always has been. Jeff George Part Deux.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

from espn insider

"Not a fun night to be Jay Cutler. While you could argue that three of his five picks were not his fault, the other two -- both in the red zone, no less -- certainly were. The fact that the last one was picked off in the endzone after the Bears had driven 68 yards was all the more upsetting.

He was obviously a little frustrated, so when he happened to overhear George Devine, Jr. of Fox Sports Radio suggest that he could have had more INTs because he "lollipopped" some other throws, well, let's let Matt Maiocco of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat finish the story:

"as luck would have it, Cutler was squeezing past Devine on his way to a post-game interview. Cutler heard the remark and suggested Devine do something that -- to my knowledge -- is anatomically impossible."

At least he didn't wait to say it on Twitter! This is progress, folks."

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I've never been a fan of Cutler. He throws too many interceptions and isn't a winner. I said right here on this forum he wouldn't be as good without Marshall and Royal and I was right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar