God Jay Cutler sucks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

So a QB can throw as many picks as he wants in half a season? He has to through lots of TDs and have a strong arm though. But if he ever runs the ball he is a terrible QB.

rookie season vs 4th yea.

both have new OC and receivers this year...

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'd still take him. Without knowing, I'll bet Favre threw multiple 5 INT games...

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Just to tie the 2006 QB trio together and without looking at stats I wonder if Leinart's been on the field long enough to throw 5 picks. Wonder who he's impregnating now ...

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Lets go ahead and add Aaron Rodgers to the list of sucking too. Everyone acts like he's a God in the football world, but like Cutler, what has he ever done?

5. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Don't know who he's impregnating
    but he has 18 INTs 12 of them in 2006 http://www.nfl.com/players/mattleinart/profile?id=LEI453701

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd take Aaron Rodgers in a heartbeat. He's a top 10 QB in the league and has upside.

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Yeah, how the hell did this thread turn into criticism of Aaron Rodgers? He's great.

Cutler is having a terrible season, but I think he'll turn it around over the next few years. He really doesn't have much to work with in Chicago. His receivers and, more importantly, o-line we far superior in Denver. That said, I don't see Cutler as an elite QB.

8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I'll bet Culter has never won a super bowl, or been to the playoffs multiple times either.
    When Cutler achieves the status that Favre has, THEN you can start comparing the two.
    Until then, that comparison has no merit.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Is anyone really that shocked he's throwing tons of interceptions? His best receiver is a former defensive player. He never had a chance. And I am still very glad we took Young over Cutler.

10. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

If Vince is SOOO much better and it's that obvious then why was he sitting on the bench for the past year to an old somewhat washed up QB like KC? If you want to compare something the year VY threw 17 Int's he threw for 2536 yards on 382 attemts with a completion percenatge of 62.3. So far this year Cutler has thrown for 2353 yards on 338 attempts with a completion percentage of 62.4.

So on one hand VY is SO much better it's ridiculous in your opinion but on the other a guy with almost the EXACT same stats suck....how do you figure that one? Plus the guy that you think sucks has never finished a year with a QB rating of less than 86 and so far in his worse year is still 76, better than VY has ever been after 10 games. So if Cutler really sucks that bad what's that say for your idol?? Let me help you out on this....he sucks too!! I'd rather have Cutler than Mr. Happy Feet any day and I bet he ends up with a better QB rating at the end of the season than Vince.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar