GOATitans Dynasty Year 7: Discussion - DRAFT IS LIVE!!!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Clark, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Yeah I'd rather do 12 but I would still do it if it was just 10.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'm going to run a twitter campaign to fill out the roster. I've sent numerous PMs to people. I'm not sure how they are so out of touch so I'm gonna try and replace.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Clark

I'm going to allow rocky and gridiron another day to secure their spots before I replace them. J Falk and TST are the first to go.

4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I never got an email. If you tell me the league and password I'll just join manually if I can.

5. Clark

It has to be thru the invite. PM your email again and I'll send it out again.

6. Clark

Rocky is in. That puts us at 8/12. my guy will be on this afternoon. I know gridiron is busy so I'll give him some time but he will put us at 10. The two no shows are currently on the block. I'm actively tryin to find replacements. The idea will be to push the draft back one week, Til next Sunday as of today. Or until the teams are filled.

Once teams are filled, the pick randomization will occur and I will post the results. That is hopefully no later than Thursday because I think it gives people a tactical advantage to know what their draft position is going into the draft.

7. Gridiron Gun

Gridiron Gun Starter

I'm trying to sign in but it keeps telling me my email address is wrong.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm a moron. I'm signed up.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

This is very hurtful bro.

9. Clark

I've been sending PMs and bumping this for days. I at least gave y'all up to the original draft day before I started having to get into replacement talk. J falk is still MIA

10. Clark

TitansWrath will be rounding out the teams. Once he's officially signed into the site I will randomize our picks. They will be posted tomorrow hopefully

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar