Go-To Guy for Vince

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Ryan, BJ is our # 1 whether you want to believe it or not.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I know that. Im perfectly aware of that.

But hes not a #1 receiver.

You know that as well as everyone else does.

Im not saying anything bad about him because I want him to explode as well and just go crazy and get around 1,100 yards but its just hard to see.

I seriously do not believe we will enter the 2007 season with BJ at number 1 receiver.

Were going to add someone. I bet you.

3. zackmann

zackmann Guest

VY's goto guy = Scaife

4. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Why isn't he a #1 receiver? He ran a 4.38 40. He's 6'1", 212 lbs.. He has all the tools to be a #1. He showed a lot of progress last year and if weren't for the ACL, he might already had solidified his spot.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I wish it was Troupe

6. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

The fact that we dont have anyone that defense is afraid of or know about could be to our advantage. Outside of Brandon Jones there is no tape of Vince throwing to any of the other recievers and with a full offseason to train with young WR core who knows they may sneak up on some people put some serious points on the board or they could just be totally terrible as well but I think better of Vince than that I think he can make unknown recievers known.

7. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

My vote is Paul Williams, but I'm biased because I knew him and played against him in high school(I was senior and he was a freshman) and liked what I saw at Fresno State. He has all the tools, hopefully he can capitalize on them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar