GOATitans Dynasty Year 7: Discussion - DRAFT IS LIVE!!!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Clark, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea, I just feel that (Under Construction) isn't savable and that TST's team, is completely screwed when his QBs retire. I still don't know what 520 plans on doing, but he is active about whatever it is.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If Under Construction solidifies his WR group and manages to pick up even 1 additional serviceable RB I think he will be okay. TST went "win now" mode in the startup draft and he will pay the price, which he had to have been aware of.

I think as long as you stay active (and aren't a complete dumb@$$) there's always the chance to turn your team around.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Someone is gonna bail by this time next year.

The hardest part will be finding someone who wants to pay an annual $25 to take over a crap team.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I was pretty stunned to see how powerful WRs are in this league. I felt bad about mine at the start of last year but they bailed me out. Golden is great opposite Megatron, wasn't expecting that at all. I just hope Hilton doesn't get lost in the mix, the Colts added so many damn pieces this year.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I say waiving the fee and giving them 1st pick would entice someone. Really the end goal needs to be having 12 guys we know we can rely on year after year. Just being honest, we currently have a few that scare me.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Nah there's some legit pieces on that team. While he doesn't have huge names at WR... Take a look at the stats those players put up... All 1000 yard guys. AP was out all season and he needs that to turn around and Gurley will help solidify RBs.

Flacco and Cam are both Starting quality QBs.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

For the first year, and it would be pretty ****** to keep giving those teams the #1 pick even though it is random.

Oh well, worry about it when we have to I guess.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You know you can't trust a Fisher team. Gurley was off my board as soon as he became a Ram. (for other leagues, I know I can't get him here.)

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Not believing that. Mason is good but Gurley is a monster and Fisher loves running the ball... To me that's a great match.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah I meant just for the initial year. Like you said we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Hopefully everyone is solid from here on out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar