GOATitans Dynasty Year 7: Discussion - DRAFT IS LIVE!!!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Clark, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Also David Cobb doesn't scare me. As a Titans fan I'd obviously love for him to beast. But if we're being honest dude is a 5th round pick. I don't think it's exactly a forgone conclusion that's he's gonna take over the starting gig.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I think Hyde was a great pick up for you. But I think you could have gotten him for less than lynch. You paid top dollar and THEN some.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I loved my Hyde pick last year, but as I watched him play I genuinely got the feeling that he's not a durable back at all. I feel like he'll be hurt way too often.

IMO you should've held onto Lynch and gone all in on this season to repeat. Can worry about the future later. I wish I had put less emphasis on the future when I drafted last year.

I was lucky that Gronk, Sanders, and Maclin all fell to me when they did. Without them my team would've been in 520 territory.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Hyde is a wildcard IMO. I could see him being a beast for years to come and I could also see him being a total flop. So it all comes down to your personal faith in the guy. Like Ensc said, I think you paid top dollar. But it could end up being a savvy move in the long run.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah.... in a rookie year on a 2-14 team. I don't think we can make any definitive declarations on the dudes career based on that.

And honestly , if RSB had cut him and he was sitting there at 2.9 I'm taking him over David Johnson and Buck Allen all day long.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think you guys are thinking more about regular FF with this trade. I had a lot of age at RB, with no real shot to get a good one this year.

Perhaps a bit rich, and any basically straight up trade is risky. Plus I owe RSB for that whole Palmer thing last year.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Who did I give you for Palmer? It couldn't have been anyone that good. And at the time, I was desperate for a QB. Of course, he tore his ACL right away.

RSB curse.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think it's a legitimate idea that Cobb could start. Sankey looked pretty damn bad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Put simply, I think you hurt your chances to repeat but probably helped the longterm prospects of your team.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think it was just a late round pick, but he tore his acl immediately after.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar