Go Titans Draft Party?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansWrath, Apr 25, 2012.

1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

So I've told my wife, I'm watching the draft Thursday night. End of story. She gets to call the shots on the TV 90% of the time, because I don't usually care. But this is my favorite T.V. Event of the year, bar none. She nicely agreed, no problem.

But then, I got to thinking... she doesn't want to watch that crap, and I'd probably just as soon go to a bar and have a few while watching.

Anybody know of anyplace that will have a good crowd? I live in the 'boro, but Nashville works to (although it would limit my consumption more.)

Is there an official GoTitans venue? Should there be?
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

everybody's so spread out here, even the people in the Nashville area have their own hangouts in their own areas. I don't think there's anywhere around that gets really hyped about draft day. Especially at pick #20. But everywhere will have it on.
  3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Open a Titans banking account and they have a draft party at LP Field. Last year I toured the locker rooms, tossed the football around down on the field, and put one through the uprights. Free food too.
  4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

Hmm... I may have to go throw a dollar down and do that.
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Pay for my plane ticket and ill come watch it with you...
  6. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion Tip Jar Donor

I'm sitting in my house all day, drinking beers, and hoping we don't take Poe or Kirk. If we do I'll have to drink even more.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

I got my brandy and beer on deck.. Really wish it went back to the original format though. All day Saturday and Sunday.
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I wish I didn't have a final Friday morning. The second year in a row that's happened. A big thanks to Roger Goodell for moving the first round to Thursday night instead of keeping the whole thing on the weekend. Douche...
  9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

damn.

my finals are next week.
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Oh sheet, it just hit me I have a huge project due here soon... fuuuuu :guzzle: