GM Ruston Webster And The Future......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bostontitan

Bostontitan Starter

look munch had a nice vision ...problem is he went with unknowns as offense corr..

he needed x and o guys .....

palmer hasnt been in nfl in 100 yrs ,

then took logains who hasnt proven **** ...even last year when he took over it was bad then

and still is now ....

we needed someone here who has done it in the nfl recently with a proven record ..

( butt munch ) didnt do it ..he stayed same old same old ...

should of gotten rid of gray ,got williams ,still should of got rid of gray ...

didnt do it same old same old..

2. razordaman

razordaman Starter

Webster is a pos. He is the retard that put these worthless players in Nashville. He found no leader, no qb who can make it more than 1 game, a rb that gets hurt all the time Greene, a TE who talks crap but any LB can cover and no playmakers. Wright was a lucky guess... Levitre and Womack or Woman I should say both suck....He doesn't know what a football player is. He probably just read a scouting report and picked it without actually seeing or meeting them. He needs to be fired it all started with him the pos

3. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

So he is what you are as a poster?

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. Stan

Stan Infinite

I feel like Webster has done a great job at getting good players in here.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think you might have some issues.

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ruston Webster is a gem buddy, hes about the only good thing in Nashville these days. We are lucky to have him.

He is however part of why we give up-and-comers a shot. Sometimes its best to go with proven talent. But he didnt hire Mike Munchak and his staff so Webster gets a pass. Hes nowhere near the problem.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I guess everyone is suppose to turn out like Peyton Manning or Tom Brady to you, huh?

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

Webster didnt even draft Jake Locker, that guys rant must be all because of the Fitz signing.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I will trust Ruston's judgement more if he pushes to get Munchak fired and talks Holmgren into coming back to coach. 161-111 record over 20 years of NFL experience, has a good track record of coaching/grooming QBs, and has a working relationship with Webster. I don't want to replace a guy like Munchak with another inexperienced coach, I want a guy who has a proven NFL track record.

10. JCBRAVE

Theres a winning plan, lure Holmgren in.

Everybody is hot for Gruden for some weird reason, but it was Holgren who put Gruden out there to eventually win a Super Bowl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar