Glasses

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, May 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Oy, I never had even the slightest issue with eyesight until the last year or but things are getting fuzzy lately. The eye doc said everyone runs into this at around 40 so I guess I got a coupla freebie years but now that I'm wearing glasses at night for driving & movies etc. it's just aggravating to wear these damn things.. argh

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

That's started happening to me about a year or two ago.... eyes hurt from straining through the fuzz. I can't read small print any more, and I often have to get someone else to open combination locks for me. It's frustrating and humiliating because I used to be so proud of my vision. I haven't needed prescription glasses yet... primarily because there aren't any ophthalmologists who know that I have vision trouble ;) But I have to carry reading glasses on my dashboard.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Hey, no complaining, sir.

I've been wearing contacts since the 5th grade. I am legally blind. My prescription is -7.00. It's just awful, but I'm so used to it. I wear them all day, everyday. No problems.

I hate glasses. They make me dizzy and my depth perception is way off on them.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Good Lord, I thought my eyes were bad at a -4.00. I can't imagine -7.00. Can you even see how many fingers you have in front of your face without contacts?

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

counting blessings here...

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yeah, my vision was beyond perfect - almost bionic.. Then one day I noticed the LCD on the DVD was fuzzy and that was it. I wear sunglasses all day because I'm a super light sensitive daywalker (according to Eric Cartman) but this is totally different..

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

then go get Lasik

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

And judging from your Band Wars votes you're legally deaf also, Tommy! :ha:

J/k... easy shot, I had to take it...

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

eat more carrots:)

I'm going throught it now.

Can manage but I really need glasses for small print.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Barely, dude. lol

I know. It's depressing to think how bad my vision is. It's finally starting to plateau though. It kept getting progressively worse and worse from 5th grade until right about this time last year.

I thought I would eventually go blind.

I'm just greatful for the guy who invented contacts.

Hey, shut your mouth! ;) I'm the best Band Wars voter. Y'all just don't know it.

Tommy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar