Glad there is not Mac Hating

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWycheck, Jan 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeez,

Steve McNair is getting blasted at TitansCentral

Posters are pretty much calling him one of the biggest choke artists in the playoffs and how bad he played his whole career

He may not be what he used to be, but still

he did a lot for this franchise.

He came up one friggen yard short, and peope say he is a choker

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm not a Mac Hater- just LOVING he couldn't have a super bowl win with another team.

I love it. He looks like a girl in purple- especially flat on his back. He should have stayed a man in two-tone blue.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I wouldn't call it hate, but he did not play well, of course the great thing was that Manning played even worse!

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

But Manning won....and McNair lost....again.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'm glad he lost.
    I would have hated for him, Mason, Samari and GayRay to win that game.

I'm glad it was an ugly win tho. Can't have the Colts fans be too happy.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:toast: :applause:

Only the best D in the league this year for a supporting cast & he still sucks. He showed today why he's no longer starter material & that we did the right thing by letting him go.

If only he'd shown some class & took a lesser roll & paycheck to help Vince.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

If the birds don't return next season, color Mc9's career over.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

To McNair's credit it has to be said the Raven's offensive line played really bad.... horrible run blocking and very mediocre pass blocking.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

So you would have been fine with Mac srating this year and VY sitting the bench? The best thing was for Mac to leave, VY to start and the Titans to sign a few FAs.

Anyone have a pic of Mac choking?

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Heck no he'd have been benched as fast as KFC & the season would have panned out the same way it did. I'll never forget what he did for us but he's past his sell by date dude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar