Give us Timmy Jernigan at 11

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by rodgev, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Barr and Mack could be special.

Hageman is going to be high on our board..I think we will take him..he fits in with our personel and our new scheme. Monster!

2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

How great would it be to see opposing QB's getting pressure from both the inside and outside next year...I really hope one of these guys falls. I love a mean Defense!

3. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i think we will take hageman if mack is gone, i see us passing on barr if hageman and barr are there when we pick. i say this because if you look at dockett while whiz was at arizona then you know what dockett played like and i see some hageman in him but just a little bigger... but if mack is there you almost have to take him i think after that is hageman

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Idk About that one. We need an elite pass rusher more than anything.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

As a 6'5 260 lb DE Stephon Tuitt was almost as big a prospect coming out of high school as Clowney was. Now he is listed at 6'6 312 by nfl draft scout but he is athletic enough for a lot of 4-3 teams to have him playing on the edge.

Hageman and Tuitt should be top 10 prospects if they work out as well as expected. These are the kinds of guys you think about taking with the first pick!

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Tennessee fans will remember Shaun Ellis the 6'5 290 lb DE/DT. A former 12th pick in 2000 of the Jets. He was a real nice player for a decade in this league averaging 7-8 sacks a season. We need a guy like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar