Give Them a Chance...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by abc2330, Apr 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zack3000

Zack3000 Special Teams Standout

Knowing what we know now. I wish we went heavy offense last year. That would have let us spend our two first round picks on defense this year. Now we are forced to draft defense and offense

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I just don't understand how some of you guys are giving up on Dood and A.jonhson so fast ....I understand the frustration but come on is way to early.

Much of poser fans.

• Troll Troll x 1
  3. Zack3000

Okay.........

Lol so I see you pick and choose what you can reply to.. and want to question my knowledge. Lol I'll play.

Dodd played in 9 games 5 tackles 1 sack.

I'm not really sure how that can project to what you say because if he was that good as a pass rusher or even a situational pass rusher as you say. he would have at least finished with 9 sacks

Austin 10 games 14 tackles .5 sack. that's only 1.5 tackles per game.

-Jack played 16 games

-Boyd still finished with more yards and catches. also he finished with 27 catches from week 11 to 17. Where he started to catch on Sharpe fell off.

- Smith still did as much as Dodd.

So I will ask again.... Did you want to roll with Chris Henry Another year hoping he will catch on...

It's okay to acknowledge you messed up as a gm or coach and find a replacement the next year regardless on how young or contract...

4. Zack3000

And Chris Henry/ or Bishop Sankey still drink that heaven hill vodka talking to some girl saying " that next game/year was my time. I just needed an opportunity. "

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

There's a difference between being a true Space eating NT who makes everyone around them better and takes double teams like Jenna Jameson, and being someone who just plays NT.

There's a reason Brandon Williams got $47 million, and it ain't because he just plays NT. If Autism Johnson turns out to be half as good as Williams I'll be thoroughly impressed, I still don't even see him being a NT, I still think he's a DE in a base 3-4.

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

It helped that they could throw the football over that mountain.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Zack3000

Or if the fisher/whisenhunt would have put them in the fourth quarter they would have took "the titans to the superbowl"

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Myles played 16 games at the position which nets the most tackle production on the defense, managed only 24 tackles, and that's who you want to use as your example? You're right, Robinson should be listening to you.

• Troll Troll x 1
  9. Zack3000

Still produced more than Dodd.

Technically he started on Oct. 2nd. week 4 at olb had 4 tackles. and got one less than Dodd did on the year...

It okay to admit Dodd has bust potential. Alot of players bust out early.

10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

As I said, you don't understand production of anything other than skill players. And that you think Avery Williamson is better than Von Miller because he made more tackles.

Also, 3-4 OLB is not the same as 4-3 OLB.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar