Give Pacman a chance to be a Titan again?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bgtitanfan, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

This is clearly the equivalent of the late night booty call to the ex. "We had some good times together, it wasn't so bad, why don't you come over?"

The guy managed to get into a fight at his current job, on Pros v. Joes 4. Not sure which one he counts as.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

If he could do anything- he would have done it in Dallas. I was at the Dallas-Philly game last year MNF and he was DEFINITELY a step slower as a DB and TWO steps slower on the returns.

Add the fact that nobody has been able to wash the turd out of him and HE IS DONE. No way he is ever on an NFL team again.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Never again.

4. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

If we lose Carr, then yes we are in need for a returner and Pacman is known to be great at this. Not to mention we could really use a great cornerback.....hey isn't that what Pacman does? Let's keep in mind the guy can not stay out of trouble and my guess he will not stay out of trouble so don't plan on ever seeing Pacman on any team being the player he should be. Pacman will never wear a Titans uniform again

5. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

he will sign with the raiders. his deal will be 3 years/45 million dollars..with a gentlemens club bonus.

6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

No. The Titans FO themselves gave Pacman several chances to be a Titan. He blew them all. He is now reaping what he sewed.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u0TYI5b-Lmo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u0TYI5b-Lmo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Pacman career theme song..

How can you stay down at the car wash once you have seen the NFL? Because you have no choice pacman. Grab a rag pal! Go get ya a shine box!

Good movie by the way..

8. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

He was a shadow of his 2006 self in his stint with the 'boys...

I think he is done in the NFL...

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

As far as talent and being able to get back to the level he played earlier in his career I would say with some hard work that shouldn't be a problem. However, the guy is mentally challenged and I'm not sure there is much that can be done about it.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm sure he can return to being an over-rated corner and a fumbling return man with signs of greatness (as a returner).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar