Give Pacman a chance to be a Titan again?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bgtitanfan, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

Well its 2 am right now, I though about Pacman. I know this sounds crazy to most of you but, what if TEN signs Pacman to a 1yr deal with veteran min? He has mad skill, and MAYBE is grown up. Besides he can use the money to donate to the single mothers out there dancing on the poles. Charity is always good right? Think about it #31 and #32 shutdown secondary. Hahha I should go to sleep.

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I live in Oakland now but I still have family in Nashville...

I dont want that guy within a hundred miles of them

Besides he showed me nothing last year that makes me think he's a solid dedicated baller.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3zNjQecyjE8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3zNjQecyjE8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• High Five High Five x 6
  4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I bring him back long term, hes a beast

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

nah hes done. hes not even a return threat anymore. Time for bed bro ahaha

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You must be high on something dude :)

He's not even a shutdown corner. The guy is now a joke on the football as much as he is on the streets.

This thug should have to pay to play in the NFL. He doesn't accept the amazing privelage. He has no talent outside of the NFL. He throws all of his dreams away when he steps into the strip. What a sad, pathetic human being. According to a bet I made a few months ago, he will be in jail by draft day.

Shame on any team who gives him another chance.

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Well considering it's 2am for you I'll assume that you've been drinking all night and are completely loaded. There is no other explanation for this. Because of that assumption I won't neg rep you for creating quite possibly the worst thread of all time. I thought it must be a joke but it seems like you're for real.
    Jones was progressing into a really good corner when he was on Tennessee but since being suspended for that year he has lost a step. A major step.

No team in the NFL will touch this guy ....... SO WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD THE TITANS???????

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

...call me crazy....

but i still think he can return to form w/ us....we whooped his butt into shape when he was a slacking round bust first yr and we turned him to a FOX/CBS all pro CB the next. thats potential written all over him. heres wat i would do...wiat wiat wait...and wait somemore...im bankin on teh fact that no1 will take him....than sign him to a measly one yr contract and check him out....

but if he can return to form...finny, pac, hope, and griff can help our d-line swallow the loss of big al.

course this is all assuming he doesnt kill some1 next time around

9. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

An off-field distraction with mad skills? Maybe I take a risk on 'em.
    A washed up bum after only three seasons in the league who's still a troublemaker? Never in a million years. And that's what he appears to be.

10. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

no way!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar