Gilbert Arenas To Be on Cover of NBA Live 2008

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by DCtitan49, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I was kidding...

And no I dont need to get laid.

All I gotta do is ask

[​IMG]

2. omg ryans titans is a girl!!!!

haha, that ur gf??? sorry

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im not a girl lmao

and no shes a "good friend"

4. that means she is a friend with benefits, and i was joking about u being a girl, any girl that posts on here as much as u and me with the name ryanstitans has some issues lol

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

A friend with benefits that wants more then im gonna give lol

nvm

And yeah if I was a girl there would be some problems going on.

6. haha well wouldnt that be funny if she finds out that u posted her pic up to everyone on the gotitans community lol

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

She would slap me most likley

8. and then u would be like... i dont like u very much anymore and that would make her want u sooo much more than what she already does lol... it worked for me, my gf even told me so lol

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im going to try that.

10. but if shes offering u more than ur already gonna give her already there isnt much of a point u kno, cause it could get to a point where she just starts to annoy the crap out of u

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar