Gilbert Arenas To Be on Cover of NBA Live 2008

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by DCtitan49, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

wow gunny i didnt think you were capable of it but that last comment makes me want to build a statue of you and worship you.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

get in line Michaelangelo.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Your all LeBron haters.

Just admit it.

You cant stand that LeBron beat your precious Wizards and you know you want him on your team and you get chills when you see him take it to the hole.

boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

HATASSSSS

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

im gonna say this again for the last time, its not that he beat the wizards, its the way he had to do it....

LeBron, posting up on MICHAEL RUFFIN (key word remember it), uses a pro hop (two steps) then picks up his pivot foot, and takes another FULL step. making his total step count 3. then he shoots over MICHAEL RUFFIN, and a little bit of ETAN THOMAS (who???) and banks in a lucky shot. if your wondering while i made michael ruffin and etan thomas in caps, is if lebron is so GREAT, why does he have to cheat to get around two of the worst centers on the team and the NBA.????? Lebron james is a show-off, crying, crappy, un-clutch, fingernail nasty biter, little punk, who will never be 1/10 as good as Michael Jordan and not one half as good as Gilbert, Gilbert probably had more game winners this year then Lebron has had in his whole career....

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Game winning shots come when your team is so bad that they are down at the end of the game and need a miracle shot to win.

Cavs won 90% of there games last season while leading in the 4th.

You can continue to call the man a cheater all you want. That means absolutely nothing.

Call him a baby , call him a cheater , call him a un-clutch fingernail biter but you know what. Hes a winner.

And just like our buddy Vince Young , he dosent care what people say about him. He goes out there and does his job.

Weather you , Gunny , Bigtitan , or any other jealous LeBron James hater like it hes one of the best in the game.

You have absolutely no reason to be hating on him. Hes a nice young guy who had a hard time growing up , no money , dad wasent around , lived on foodstamps.. hes just happy to be in the NBA.

Your haters. Theres no other reason for your endless ranting on him.

He cheats.. pssssssh

thats retarded. Cheating is only cheating when you get caught.

If they refs missed a call they missed a call. Get over it.

Im sure Arenas has traveled before. You dont see me comming on here and posting videos and saying OMFG LOOK AT HIS FOOT HE TOOK A STEP OMG HES A BABY HE CHEATS!

I happen to like Gilbert.

So get over yourself

LeBron is great.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yeah...jealous that's it.

:rolleyes:

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Oh just stop crying.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

crying about what?

you're the one moaning about haters.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Cuz you and DC are all over LeBron all the time

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

not really.

I am all over the Cavs beating a 50% team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar