Gigantic News from the Cycling world

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Big TT, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Oh! Right!

Because that happens...

:suspect:

2. Deuce Wayne

Many men are more healthy with steroid use than men without. Falsified information.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Pay attention dunce.

What if they can't do it because their body can't handle it? Doesn't that put them at a competitive disadvantage?

4. Deuce Wayne

Body can't handle it?

Wouldn't that be more reason to do steroids?

If your body can't handle the use of steroids, it sure can't handle athletic activity.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Interestingly, here's a peer-reviewed study that links steroid use to pathological narcissistic personality traits (read: thinking you are smarter/better than everyone else and being unable to admit when you are wrong).

Source

I'll let everyone in this thread determine how this study may or may not apply to the topic of discussion here (and some of the individuals posting in it).

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Really surprising! You mean... a study was composed to show that people that wanted to take their bodies further... are narcissistic?

That's ground breaking.

Next, there'll be a study to show us how people that shop at Macy's regularly are also narcissistic.

NOOOO!

8. Deuce Wayne

I suppose they then probably can't take the LEGAL PEDs, either.

So their health puts them at a disadvantage (and does regardless of steroids...).

I mean, we can't say everything is fair for the guys that have torn MCLs either, I suppose...

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Did you even read my post? Tell you what keep using. I approve this message.

10. Deuce Wayne

I used for about 3 months... like 3 years ago.

That was it. Too expensive. Plus, I didn't like feeling bulky. I wasn't bulky... but it felt like it. Clothes actually fit. Not cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar