Giants Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNThunder, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zephyr

Zephyr Sec 139

Yeah, we need LaBoy, I have always thought he was an underrated player...he gets upfield and is atleast a distraction in collapsing the pocket opposite of KVB....I cant remember any penetration on that side yesterday....the guy just cant stay healthy

2. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

It's home game right? Heck yeah we will win! The only thing I see us having problems with is Plaxico Burress' size on the deep routes... Let's hope Pac and FINNEGAN(not Hill) have a great game.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Actually Scott had a decent game. I was surprised. He got a good push, then took some inside moves, something KVB was unable to do.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Did Fat Albert start last week? Will he start this week?

5. Zephyr

Zephyr Sec 139

A win against the Giants looks very attainable...just stick to our blueprint on winning:
    Establish run game
    Win turnover battle
    A big special teams play
    pray LT and Hill have minimal screw ups
    keep vince youngs pass attempts as low as possible

6. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

No Gunny, Big Al didnt start, but he ended up playing for most of the snaps.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

In spite of Hill's return to the line up I believe we can win this game.

Manning is awful in the 1st half of games so we may end up holding on to a lead in another 2nd half nail biter. :))

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hill will be fine.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think we "can" win this game, and I'm pumped about the timing. I'm a little worried that this is the game where the Giants realize the trouble they're in and really bring their A game. We'll need to bring ours, and I hope we can show what we're capable of on sunday.

I also hope finnegan starts.

10. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Devils advocate................The lock of the season is the Giants in a landslide. If they had beaten Jax I would have agreed that maybe we could sneak a win here...............but the Giants loss turned this trap game before the Dallas game for the G-Man into a must win now...............I expect Tiki to light it up...............and the Giants will be madder than hell come Sunday. Take the GMen and lay the 2 points................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar