Giants Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNThunder, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

If ever we were catching a team at the right time it's this week. The Giants play tonight at Jacksonville, giving them a short week, then they have to travel here, and Thanksgiving in between. They are beat up right now, and hopefully the Jags will add to that. It's a late game, so half will be under the lights. It also allows more time for tailgating.

We are not injured that much, and some rookies have gotten valuable playing time. We have AH and Brown at tackles now, hopefully we get Laboy (and even Odom) back. Scott even played a good game yesterday. Thornton should be better, and our secondary is looking decent. If Vince can manage an above average game, we might just pull out a victory.

2. I'm with you Thunder, I'm pretty confident the titans can take a victory this sunday, more confident about any game, cept for the texans...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm pretty excited about our chances as well against the G-Men.

4. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Very early odds have the Titans as 3 point underdogs - we can definitely beat those odds. I really think that the Titans will end up beating 3 out of 4 of the NFC East teams this year

:jump: :jump:

5. zackmann

zackmann Guest

Another win versus a NFC east team next sunday....bringing our nfc east record to 3-1 this year....go titans...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

someone before said we are 5 - 1 against NFC East opponents since 2000 (6 - 1 now)

7. Zephyr

Zephyr Sec 139

we lost to the cowboys this year and the redskins beat us at home a few years back with Patrick Ramsey, the cowboys also beat us in Dallas the day McNair ran into that storage chest on the sidelines, other than those those 3 I think we won the rest against the nfc east

8. mdfan

mdfan Starter

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Fragile Freddie fumbles into the endzone for a Giants TB. :jagsbite:

:biglaugh:

guess he had a furball. :ha:

that was soooo funny.

Ely Stinks.

10. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

We need LaBoy back for this game. If not, we need to start KVB at RDE. Because of injury they are starting 78 year old Bob Whitfield at LT and we need someone lined up against him that can get an edge rush. Don't think Tony Brown can do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar