Giants game...predictions!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gut, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I won't predict the score nor who will win. We tend to lose games that I go to but hopefully tomorrow will break that trend! And yes, I'm going to the game anyway!

It will be interesting to see how both teams respond tomorrow. I predict...

We will see a LOT of 8 men in the box.
    We will see our OL struggle again against another good DL.
    We will see CJ break another long TD.
    We will see the Titans stick to the same gameplan of run run bomb the ball.
    We will see Brandon Jacobs get stuffed.
    We will see Bradshaw as the clear cut starter.
    We will see Eli hurt us badly on playaction with their WR's beating us on double and triple moves!
    We will see our DL return to pressuring the QB.
    We will see our D blitzing more!

If we want to go to the playoffs, this is exactly the kind of team/game we must win! I think VY and Bironas and our D will have to be the main ingredients to a comeback win if CJ can't run. Dinger needs to have a creative gameplan, we MUST stop their run game, and we must get pressure on Manning with our front 4!

And for the love of whatever you consider Holy...we can not lose this game on special teams!!!!!!!

Have fun all!!!

Gut

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Our achilles heal.

Dick LeBeau is one of the finest Defensive minds the game has seen.
    However we did not deviate from the gameplan we've run for the last 3 seasons.

Young is a much improved QB. I'm not going to shoot down just because he was lost against the Steelers D.

We can bounce back but we have to be more creative in general and especially when we face 3-4 D opponents where Young is known to struggle.

To be fair to him ,for as long as I can rember we seem to struggle against 3-4 teams.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That's awesome, hope its a good one for the Titans!

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

We're gonna win, to keep my "2/3" streak going.

I approved this message.

5. amy

amy Starter

Dick LeBeau is one of the finest Defensive minds the game has seen.
    However we did not deviate from the gameplan we've run for the last 3 seasons.

I think that if we don't win this game or at least make a great showing, we are headed toward a repeat of last season. When every team knows every play you are going to make and when you are going to make it, wins are hard to come by. I think the coaching staff is stuck in the past and are too arrogant to admit it isn't working anymore.

6. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

i hope we win..... and all i hope for is no special teams td 's allowed, especially on the OPENING KICKOFF OF THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Titans 24, Giants 20

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Told ya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar