Getting music from a webpage

Discussion in 'Gear' started by Gunny, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Is there anyway to download a song from a webpage where it doesn't have the download option?

For example the page has its own player and you can only press play or stop but that is it.
    Is there anyway to get that song?

2. In firefox, you can right click on a page and view the page info. In that window, you can hit the media tab and it will show all the pics and video and let you save any of the files individually. I have never tried that with audio, but it seems likely.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

You could always plug the output cable into a recorder and snag it that way.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What about if you can open it in Media Player but it won't let me save it. Is there any other programs that will let me save?

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

It might be in your temp internet files if it has to open media player.

6. If it's streaming content then you'll need some other software to record it, but I don't know offhand what to suggest.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I shall google away

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Right Click > View Source

Find the url to the song

if u tell me what page it is i could figure out exactly how to do it.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

it doesn't work that way.

doesn't matter anyway.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

did you get it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar