Get Rid Of Lendale and bring in Lynch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CKTitan, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I gotta be honest, I like the idea of getting Lynch. My thing is that I don't know that he'd be ok with backing CJ up. To get him for a 5th or even 4th rounder would be a steal.

I don't see it happening because of the "character" stuff. I say that but then again we did look at bringing in Matt Jones and he has a spotty past too. All in all, I'd love to have Lynch on our team. I'm not one of the people who think Lynch isn't that good. I've always seen him as a solid young back.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sure he's worth a 2nd/3rd day pick, but who cares what he thinks about backing up C.J.. He'd be lucky to get in on this team. If he did come to the Titans he'd be smart to invest in a video camera he could use to sell footage of C.J. to NFL Films while ridding that bench. Because he will not be seeing much time. At least LenDale is a good situational back to spell C.J.. Lynch can't bring anything new to the table that we don't currently have .

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

1. I agree, if he were to come here we wouldn't have a say. But, he would see plenty of playing time. CJ's carries will drop considerably. I can almost guarantee that. We don't wanna wear him down too much.

2. Lendale was a good back to spell CJ, but he didn't do anything spectacular. He doesn't gain much yardage, and doesn't run anyone over either. Lynch is an ugrade over Lendale because he's faster than Lendale, can break away which Lendale can't do, and he can catch the ball out of the backfield which Lendale can't do.

So I have to disagree. Lendale has been a sloppy slob his whole time here with the exception of last year which coincidentally was his final contract year. He's shown up to camp looking like a fat@ss every year. Lynch's main knock is his off the field stuff. He has proven that he can be the #1 RB so that, to me, makes him more than qualified to be our #2.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Lynch is the same as LenDale production wise with a bad attitude.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

LenDale's attitude isn't the most stellar either

6. madison

madison Camp Fodder

Doesn't Lendale want to be traded so he can start for another team?

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The first part of this post was cleaver thinking, but that 2nd point :ha::ha:. Ringer will never be a bruiser.

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

There is absolutely no indication that this is true. Why would the Bills just give away one of their assets for 50 cents on the dollar? There have been rumors that Lynch might be traded, but those rumors were that the Bills wanted a 2nd round pick (which the Titans don't even have).

Oh yeah, Lynch is also pretty bad.

So... why are we even talking about this?

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I liked what I saw out of ringer before he was injured. I think he will get a lot more action this year.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Unless we could do LenDale for Lynch. No way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar