Get Ready For Some Chris Henry Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans2871, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans2871

titans2871 Adrian Who?

Chris Henry

Ok someone has to say it and I am sure that most of you feel this way. Lendale White is a power runner that is good for 2-3 yards at a time. For all of you that compare Lendale to Eddie you are right. He is just like Eddie the last 2 years that he was a Titan. Eddie managed to get 2-3 yards a carry also. With that being said... I understand that Chris Henry may not be ready and may not know how to hit the gaps just yet, but we as a Team need his speed. I'm not saying make him the starter, but I am saying that a 2nd round pick (worth it or not) has to be on the field or at least not the inactive list..... ITS TIME TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE... We have seen what Lendale has.... What is the worse that can happen? He gets 2-3 yards a carrie like Lendale!!!!

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

guessing there's a reason he's not playing and it's probably because he's not ready

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I saw him in the preseason, and he did what Lendale did. He ran into the line and fell down.

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Truer words were never spoken.

5. titans2871

titans2871 Adrian Who?

So he is Lendale with speed... Whats the worse that could happen? He get 4 yards every now and then :)

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

One difference is Henry can break some of those runs to the outside and get some yards with his speed. That's not saying he'll surely be a better rb than LW....but we can't get much worse.

I say give Henry some plays, same for CB (if he's healthy).

7. reo

reo Starter

Henry isn't active more b/c we already have Brown and White and fisher can't justifiy activating 3 backs unless 1 of them plays special teams. It seems that our best bet of getting Henry active so he can get a couple carries would be if Brown's ankle makes him miss some time. I'm hoping they'll use it as an excuse to keep Henry active next week. We really need to add some explosion to the offense imo. White runs hard. He falls forward after contact but since he has no speed, poor acceleration and no explosion... that contact occurs a lot sooner than it does w/ most other backs. Imo we need to add some speed to the offense and Henry is the best bet.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

well there's an easy solution to that, make LenUseless inactive.

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Well if Chris Brown is indeed injured, we may see Chris Henry yet.

10. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

You don't know that because you haven't seen that. He was given a chance and did about as bad as you could do.

Three weeks ago people were humping out running game and now they're asking for someone who has been in street clothes most of the season. haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar