Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Get ready for a painful reminder vs Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jul 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titans Insider Titans News

Titans fans better prepare themselves for a painful flashback. On November 3, the Rams plan to wear the 1999-era throwback uniforms against the Titans.

The Rams wore the same uniforms, of course, in a 23-16 win over the Titans in Super Bowl XXXIV.

The game will be played in St .Louis. It will be the franchise’s first game against the Rams since former head coach Jeff Fisher took over.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider
  2. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    This absolutely confirms in my mind that Fisher has really hard feelings with the Titans! I could tell he was lying when he was saying there was no hard feelings. I could tell. This confirms it. Damn Fisher. Really?
    Big Time Titan and nbtoppers2 high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    It'll be sweet win we whoop his azz!
    Big Time Titan and ncaalover12 high five this.
  3. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,676
    **** FISHER
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    My thoughts exactly. There are 3 games I REALLY want to win this season. Number 1...Beat the freakin Chargers! They have been super lucky IMO over the years against us. Number 2...Whoop the shyt out of Fish face and the hams. Number 3...Send Luck and the rest of his loser dirtbags home crying like bitches on Thurs Night Football. Now I want to win more of course, but just these 3 please!
    nbtoppers2 and Arcane high five this.
  4. Arcane One Day...

McNair
    Moolah:
    $34
    I totaly concur afc... The rams beat the 49's twice last year though, they are a very tough team and I highly doubt the Titans will defeat them in their house.

I want at least one win against the Texans this year /adds to wish list
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
  5. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,062
    Old Titans vs. New Titans, it's going to be weird playing against Fisher, Cook, Finnegan & co.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    Well IDK why this would be a painful reminder for the Titans, no one from that era is left. Plus like before, Jeff Fisher will be on the losing end.
    GoT high fives this.
  7. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,596
    I have no idea why they don't wear those "throwbacks" all the time. They are sooooooooooooooooooo much better than their ugly uniforms today. Those old ones were kickass.
    LANGSTER high fives this.
  8. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $639
    "F" Fishface and DBC
    Alex1939 and JCBRAVE high five this.