Get Calico Out Of Here Now..........

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Dec 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CriticalTheory

CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

Only a person who sucks in Madden and have no skills would say something like that.

Thats the truth right there nobody who is good in Madden would say that.

I know that for a fact.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

This is like gang up on Puck week.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Agreed. But they (mostly Calico) is/are going to have to do better in training camp than they did this past year to earn one of the valuable 53 roster spots.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

then you know nothing for a fact.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Bring it on

I like it

6. :Somebody's Avatar looks like it is choking.....:lol2: :barf: :rotfl:

What the heck.... last week until training camp.....

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Attached Files:

8. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Some players perform to a high quality when they have been traded away, or let go. There is nothing the original team can do to get that same production, because they're in the same environment. A change can help a player, and I think this is the case with both Calico and Woolfolk.

9. There's no reason to let him go. He'll be 2 years off the ACL surgery next year, so there is historical evidence that says he could easily improve next year.

10. MacNine

MacNine Starter

Right about now, I would take choking away a first round bye over choking on a 4-12 or 5-11 season

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar