Get A Decent Veteran QB Plus Add Free Agents On Defense We Could Be Good In 2011

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

:eh?:

Based on what?

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

alright hold on just a god dang minute! i just had some pizza rolls and a mountain dew for breakfast..... now who wants to debate the defense?

the only way we are good this year is by accident, i think we gonna be so screwed up that teams wont know what to make of it. guys are gonna be misplaced and confuse the hell out of Peyton Manning. for that reason we might make it through the season looking ok on defense. you know the old saying.. look like you know what you're doing ,even if you dont.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. amy

amy Starter

See, the thing is, most of you depend on stats for your analyses and you don't take into account the new coaching, new attitudes, new desires to win. Until you factor all those things in, you can't make a valid conclusion. But you can't factor those in until the players play. So, realistically, you can't know what is going to occur with the Oline. We just have to wait and see. Last year's stats mean squat when you have an all new baseline. jmo Oh, and there are wayyy too many negative nellies on here. WE ARE WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THINK WINNING INSTEAD OF LOSING!

thank you for reading my rant. I do get tired of all the doom gloom. We make our world with our thoughts and the more negative our thoughts are, the more negative our world is. Think about it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I think everything is going our way so far.We've definitely upgraded our QB position with Hasselbeck taking over from Collins.Chris Johnson is signed and ready to start the season.Kenny Britt was not even given any suspension time.We made it through the whole preseason without any major injuries.I think our defense is going to be very good once they get a few games under their belt.I think the coaching will be much better especially with Fisher and his buddy Cecil gone.Jerry Gray is going to put our defense back in the top ten where it belongs and bring the best out of our players.I think this particular rookie class will be among our best we ever had once we look back especially on defense.Now that Hasselbeck won't be running for his life like he was in Seattle i think he will do quite well.I feel confident this season there won't be so many three and outs and horrible time of possession which was another reason why the defense was screwed because they were on the field almost the whole game.Kerry Collins was truly awful and we definitely upgraded at the QB position.I think our coaching staff will bring a new vibe and new way of doing things which will bring out the best in our players.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

The best thing about the VY situation is it resulted in us going out and getting 2 capable QB's. After last night I feel a lot more confident that if H-Beck goes down, Locker will be able to step in and move the chains as well. We've finally got some solid QB depth.

Also we've got a really young defense. I think we've got the pieces in place from this last draft to have a solid defense for years to come. I really like what I've seen out of our young guys. I believe with the coaching change, these guys won't be cut like they might have been in the Fisher days.

I'm excited about the season

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I really like our offense this year.
    But our passing D looks like its gonna suck AGAIN our best pass rushers are injured and the secondary can't even stop Jake cutler and I know its preseason but I don't see us improving.

7. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

its jay not jake:rolleyes:

8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Baltimore game was a good start:D

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Can you stop bumping old threads after two games?

10. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

how 'bout after three that sound better?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar