General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Scarecrow, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I concur, which is why I'm glad I totalled my car in the winter and now have my emissions testing in November as opposed to my old car during June.

:p

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I had to go get a pick up truck for my grandfather once, and on the way back this swan(idk what it was exactly, long legs, big white bird) is flying above the interstate. It gets lower and lower, and tries to land on the 18 wheeler right in front of me. It jacked the landing up, bounced off the trailer and onto the highway. Was a pretty brutal death, and I had a front row seat.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I had a friend that had a vulture throw up a skunk on the roof of their car.

4. Titans Eternal

Why the hell hasn't someone made a "Tebow and the Jets" song yet?

5. Finnegan2win

And how long did their car reek of skunk? Surely that smell seeped into the interior :barf:

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Because they know better than to do so.

7. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Finnegan2win

I have a couple 'projects' that need doing.. yet they produce nothing but anxiety when I think of them.. maybe someone can help? :)

First is a box that contains an Ab Lounge that has been sitting in a spare room for 6+ months, in a box, with seemingly a million pieces required for assembly. It gives me a headache just looking at it, I didn't realize it was a year long assembly when I purchased it.. I've yet to even try to put it together.

The second is the undercarriage of my car. Jesus. Apparently I hit a moose or something at night, my skid plate was wrecked with a hole and the wind on the highway ripped it in half a few weeks back.. getting it replaced, but apparently the wheel well, or whatever is in front of the wheel closest to the bumper, was also split, which I don't know how the fk to fix that, or if its even replaceable.. it's just plastic/rubber though. Both are being held together with Gorilla Tape :lol:

I'm obviously not mechanically inclined..

9. Titans Eternal

You guys think Manning will start for a full season?

I say he makes it to week 6 or 7 and then something bad happens.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Make a team of sexy girls take care of both projects, publicly, in your drive-way. You will be a neighborhood legend and your anxiety will be no more..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar