Gears of War 3

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T-Rac

T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

definetly, youd struggle to complete that one going in on your own :)

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Looking forward to playin but I'll get it when it is cheaper (like I did with Gears 1 and 2).

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Still don't have it. Waiting for it to go on a sale for $39 or so.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I havent been able to get it yet myself. Just haven't had time.

After this week I'm more clear so I'll probably pick it up.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea even when I do get it, there's no way I'll be able to play more than a few hours a week.

I've heard mixed things about the campaign, but nothing but great things about multiplayer/horde.

6. Deuce Wayne

Yeah, my friend said it seemed like Gears 1-2 were merely betas for this multiplayer.

7. T-Rac

T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

beast and horde are immense and worth buying just for those modes :)

8. Deuce Wayne

Been playing a lot. I really like it and it feels like Gears of old, but there are still the typical problems that they seem to neglect over and over.

1. Sawed off shotguns are insane. But I've learned to just keep my distance.

2. Host advantage is worse than ever. Now it seems to be entire teams that get it and it's impossible to compete when they do.
    Seems like 3 bullets from a lancer down you. Your 3-4 shots from a Gnasher do little while they turn around and hit you with 1 shot and your body turns to taco meat.

the maps are pretty crappy too compared to 1-2.

Honestly, I'm not liking it as much as I thought I would. Kind of a filler for MW3 at this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar