Gears of War 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Yossarian, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I hope the boy isn't talking about MGS series. I dunno many cats who dislike it.

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

YES! the first one was such a good game. Can't wait to send some body parts flying again.

3. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

MGS is not boring. I just threw it out there. Splinter Cell on the other hand...... It will be better than any RPG. Why would anybody want to play a game with silly looking dudes that look and cry like girls, stories that are about as interesting as reading the phonebook and combat systems that consist of pull up menu select attack. Oh no Shiyumi is low on health! Use MP boost so Ikkinuga can heal her.:))

4. Toly

Toly Free your mind

KTOWN TITAN - while there's no doubt that Gears 2 will be an awesome game, I don't understand your fetish with RPGs - they are different type of games. Besides, you're solely describing Japanese RPGs. Western RPGs such as Mass Effect and Oblivion are different. Fallout 3 looks promising too.

And many RPGs have great stories, something you can't say about Gears... then again, you're not playing Gears because of the story.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I hear ya. Its like a video game version of "Magic" cards. Or pokemon.

6. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I'm just messin with you guys... I love Mass Effect. Some RPGs are great. Fallout 3 may be sick. From what I have seen so far I'm pretty impressed. I don't dig the Final Fantasy games. I did spend some time on Kingdom Hearts.....:duckrun:

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Fallout 3 should be great.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Fallout 3 will be awesome!

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Do you have any idea what you are talking about? You are starting to sound like Gloat.

10. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

;) Hey I said I was just messin! What is wrong with sounding like Gloat he makes some good points from time to time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar