Pre-Game Thread GDT Week 8: Titans vs Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Preditan, Oct 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

[​IMG]

2. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

I'm glad Mett played before the bye, plenty of time to look at film and get better. He played like a rookie for most of the game, but there were signs of what he can do.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Whos that pink haired *****?? Someone should lock her and ray rice in a elevator

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

:highfive:

5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I liked what I saw from Mett. The rest of the team, not so much.

This team has no balls. As long as everything goes their way, they play decently. One bad play or go down by 4+ point and its an instant kamikaze nose dive for the whole team. D played pretty well until the first HOU TD...I knew it was over from there.

That being said... Penalties and plain suckage to get first downs by the offense doesn't make it any easier on the defense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar