Pre-Game Thread GDT: Week 7: Titans at Redskins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Preditan, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imbread

imbread Starter

offense is the main problem with team, and guess who controls that

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. BigTitanFan

BigTitanFan Starter

This team continues to do snow angels in their own feces!

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Through 7 games whiz, his staff, and these players have been nothing short of incompetent.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

We are behind where we were last season at this point. I didn't think that could happen, but it has. The whole organization should be in panic mode, but it isn't....

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

See this here is why I cycle...at least I had a good ride today....50 miles of climbing in Sewanee...beautiful weather, nice day...until I came home and watched this pathetic excuse for a NFL team. Mett please...cut michelle griffin, levetre or whatever the **** him name is, and while we are at it how about oher. HOMER HAD IT RIGHT...

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Barry B

Barry B Camp Fodder

I say fire him, bad play calling , it was no since running ball 3 times in a row and punt it back to wash , worst decision by far this season , geez I give up on titans by far worst team in nfl , to many major issues , from drop passes and ego problems . That result in penalties ,

7. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

I'd agree.. Wiz has a bad team that make bad decisions at the worst times. They are always heavily penalized, and struggle to make plays.

I'd say right now, it's Jacksonville and Tennessee being the worst teams in the NFL.

8. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

this is how I feel right now about the titans.. just imagine shouting about everything that went wrong in the game ..

9. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Munchak-Fitzpatrick>Whizenhunt-Whitehurst

10. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Rooting for Jax to win every damn game they can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar