GBN's latest mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ONUV, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:barf:

i saw hall play twice last season. ted ginn spanked him, dwayne jarrett/steve smith spanked him.

not a good first, second or third impression.

2. im with u on that bigtitan

3. Sledge

Sledge Guest

And they're on the verge of signing Curtis. What is the use of drafting Johnson when you have Williams, and signing Curtis when you have Furrey? Curtis I understand, but they have Tatum Bell and Kevin Jones, two RBs that desperately need a FB to succeed, so you can't have too many 3 WR sets in that offense. No wonder they're always in the chase for the top pick. A once proud and successful franchise that plain stinks all across the board. <uch like the Browns

4. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

When were they really successful?

5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

The 50's?

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Finally someone agrees the Hall is a bust. He gets burned when playing decent talent. I wouldn't draft that guy with a 3rd rounder. I wouldn't mind a guy like Revis or Charles Johnson round one unless some how Landry would fall or we go WR. Houston looks more like a 2nd round guy to me.

7. ive never thought that hall was that good

8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I'd rather have Jarrett than Meachum. Better history and hands

9. depends on his 40 tho, cause if he cant get any seperation its gonna be hard to get him the ball alot, and he got chased down in college alllllll the time from behind

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

What about the first 3. We only have the worst defense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar