GBN Trade Projections

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by metal957, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metal957

metal957 Starter

2. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Hmmmm....I hadn't ever thought of that happening. Interesting. don't think we need another RB though...would rather see us use that 32nd pick on a LB

3. mh991

mh991 Guest

Tye Hill picked twice in the first round. He'll be awful busy on Sunday's this year

4. metal957

metal957 Starter

Huh didn't see that but hey I didn't make it

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

The Colts trading up that far would surprise me.

The Steelers trading with us would almost surprise me, but we did get Chris Hope from them without much of a fight. They do have their championship.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Why would we trade up for a RB? We already have two decent ones for this year, unless we REALLY like Maroney. I think they went a little crazy with the trade thing.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Obviously the Titans don't make that trade unless they really like Maroney. I like the idea of going for quality more than quantity.
    Brown is in the last year of his contract and we really don't know what we will have with Henry. If Henry works out he is a quality backup at a cheap price. If Maroney looks like he could be a solid improvement it isn't a bad trade. Stud RBs can produce fairly quickly.
    Even if the Titans made that deal and took another player at another postion I would be all for it if we can improve a position on the team with the pick. If an OT they really covet is there when Pitt picks I like the idea of us getting the guy before Houston. If we trade down a few picks with our #3 and get an extra 2nd rounder that kind of trade makes even mmore sense. I would rather get 3 or 4 guys in this draft that are going to be quality players than guys just taking up space on the roster. We have some CAP room to work with for a few years and don't need to have a team of rookies and 2nd year guys anymore.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Minnesota trying to trade a pick, that ought be some good shot clock entertainment.

9. yep that draft looks good to me, especially that round 1 pick

10. metal957

metal957 Starter

I'm lovin it. Everything looks good. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar