GBN Draft mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big TT, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And who says parents don't live through their kids.

2. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

when is the draft anyways?

3. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

nelson sounds good to me, what if Posluszny is there tho? woudnt that be nice. just a thought.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I like Jarrett.. man.. Posluszny is a beast.. his knee injury scares me a little bit though.. Nelson is cool.. but I think we could just as easily stick Finnegan in at FS.. can't hit as well as Nelson.. but would save a 1st rounder

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

It's weird being in the middle of the draft again. This is different than the last couple of years, where you could pick 7 players and know we would get one.

The way it strikes me now, if the Titans want Landry, Nelson, Jarrett, Ginn (someone will take a chance on that kind of speed...probably the Jags just ahead of us in the order), or any top corner, they will have to trade up or take the remains. DT or LB might be the non-reach positions for where we sit. Before workouts, I will guess that Posluszyny, Amobi Okoye, Patrick Willis, Michael Griffin, Lamar Woodley, Victor Abiamiri, Dwayne Bowe or Jeff Samardzija will be the approximate crop will be looking at when we pick.

6. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Dyson is the only WR ever taken in the first Round by Reese/Fisher. Reese believes that Receivers and O-line should be taken in the mid-to-late rounds and let the position coach develope them into solid starters. Reese/Fisher have never drafted a O-lineman in the first round. That being said... Reese/Fisher could be planning on drafted playmakers to surround Young with and Receiver could be considered value fi they're headed in that direction.

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Um...

Yes, and we can see how far not drafting a first rnd LT got us in replacing Hopkins....or Miller til we drafted 3 OT's in one draft.

Fisher isn't completely stupid. If you draft a dominant WR but still have the 31st or 32nd ranked D, you won't win more games til VY develops more...and that can be said whether you get him a dominant WR or stay with the ones we have. We need a strong defense if we want to be a playoff team next year....period!

Gut

8. exactly, we would be headed down the same road as the colts, our defense is what got us to the super bowl...

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

agreed.. defense wins ...

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yeah it worked out great, I'm sure Oakland are feeling stupid about wasting a high pick on a T.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar