GBN Draft mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big TT, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yea, thats who i was talking about, i didnt see that there was a page 3 when i posted it so i was responding to the comments on page 2, but i really like the look of that reggie nelson kid, he is something that we need to bring our defense back to its glory days

2. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I'm for picking Nelson or Laron Landry from LSU. I think DE will be alright with some depth (Travis was playing ok), but S makes a big diff.

Gonzo from OSU or Manningham from Mich...there's gonna be a run on QB's in the first couple of rounds, a LOT of talent will fall to rnd 2 and rnd 3, IMHO.

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I would be jumping for joy if we got Ted Ginn. We need to give Vince Young some targets, and he is a deep threat. Can Young make those throws though?

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

5. yes he can make those throws watch the highlight tapes

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

When Nelson clotheslined that receiver, I was sold.

7. i saw that highlight tape and was hooked

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Ted Ginn is an athlete not a FB player and of course VY can make those throws have you ever whatched the guy or a highlight reel of him he can do w/e he feels like the guys amazing.

And I'm with everyone who wants Reggie Nelson he intimidates players or he will just break your jaw if you dare to go across the middle like he did to the Georgia TE.

9. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I like Ginn but I would take Jarrett over him any day. Just going off how both guys played my Horns, Jarrett dominated a pretty salty secondary while Ginn was completely shut down. I know this has no bearing on what they can do on the next level but I just think Jarrett has proven to be more dominate than Ginn has.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm starting to lean toward Jarrett for his development. Anyone heard his story of how he learned to catch? His uncle would play catch with him since he was a kid. He would throw and throw, just to make him miss. If he did, he had to do pushups. This was around Pee Wee age.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar