GBN Draft mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big TT, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I really would like the Titans to go DE, or S in the 1st round, of course, if CJ falls to us, we should go for him, even Jarrett, who has impressed me a lot...

I wouldm't like the titans picking Ted Ginn Jr, we would be going down the Calico route again, great athlete, not a great football player...

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Ginn is light years ahead of where Calico was coming out.
    I just hope we take the BPA whoever we pick. Although we have some holes to fill we are not desperate for bodies like we were the last couple of years. Take the best player that falls to us should be our strategy in every round.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

What about robert meachem from Tennessee he is a big 6'3 220lbs. reciever who can run jump and catch plus he is very physical and a hometown kid.

Probbably available in the 2nd round.

4. tedd ginn is faster than calico and he catches the ball much more than calico did

5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Who doesn't?

6. killacalititans

killacalititans Camp Fodder

lol and ure mom too j/k

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

sadly, george had more receptions in one year(50) than ty had in his whole career(42)

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Doh! :duckrun:

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar