GBN Draft mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big TT, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Just from the drops I've seen of Ginn, it wouldn't say much about the other WR's if he had the best hands.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Teddy Ginn would be perfect for us. He can return kicks , plus hes really fast , and has nice hands. Weve never had a really fast reciever who could get open downfield like he can. Everyone always says Jarrett and Johnson well guess what people they will be long gone. At the pace were going now we might get a pick around 15. Ginn should be there. IMO it would be one of our best picks in the draft in the past 5 years. WE NEED A GOOD RECIEVER

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

So do I.

4. I'm with you on Jarrett. The Titans will be picking in the middle of the pack. Jarrett should come our way but if Calvin Johnson's available, Reese would be plain STUPID now to pick Calvin Johnson.

5. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I want Jarrett, reminds me of Andre Johnson, except he has a good attitude. He runs a 4.45, has a 40 inch vertical, runs good routes, and CJ and he are the best jump-and-go-get-it recievers in the NFL- and if you want a speedy WR, trade Courtney Roby and a 7th to the Texans for Jerome Mathis...

6. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

First of all, Vince will go down to be the best pick in the past five years, but thats a whole other debate..Tyrone Calico was supposed to be that fast/really fast receiver to get down the field. Speed isn't the problem on the receiving end. Its the receiving thats the problem. Jerry Rice had a horrible 40 time and look how that worked out. Lets look for some football players this draft rather than athletes i.e. Jarrett or Sidney Rice would be my picks now that Johnson is pretty much out of the picture.

7. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Your opinion is very biased my friend. You are also the only person besides Herby who thinks Troy Smith should be the first pick in the draft. It's kind of funny how Ted Ginn is supposed to be this scary deep-threat while both Dwayne Jarrett and Calvin Johnson have a higher YPC than him.

If we don't get CJ or DJ than pick the BPA or some other position of need. Ginn is too risky and overhyped.

8. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Agreed. Ginn hasn't even broken the century mark in recieving and over shadow's a guy, who, in Gonzalez, out performs him. I like CJ, DJ and Sidney Rice before him(Ginn). Also, Dwayne Bowe is good too. Even if he is a 2nd round guy.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't think we take a WR in the first anyway. Clearly DL is the more important need for this team. As is Safety. Though Fisher may love Lamont too much to get another one.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

ginn has three 100 yard games this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar