GBN Draft mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big TT, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

The latest GBN mock has us taking Ted Ginn WR of The Ohio State. I can't see us taking a WR in the 1st round, does anyone know if the franchise has ever done this and also what kind of contract did the 15th pick get last season?

2. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

kevin dyson, im sure there are others, and no idea of how much the 15th pick made?

3. jim tressel said that ted ginn has the best hands on the ohio state team, so im thinkin a derrick mason like catcher with ted ginns speed lol

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Vince needs a receiver that can "consistently" catch
    a burner would be nice too
    but only if he can friggin catch

I like Calvin Johnson early / Ginn Jr. later
    -as a side note, I'm not sure I'd pass on Peterson in the teens

5. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Peterson still hasn't healed up from that injury completely(I don't think) and he hasn't played for half of the season.

EDIT: N/M - just saw on GBN he's cleared to play in the Bowl game....

6. were not going to get another running back, that would be stupid, we already have lendale for the future who has showed flashes of what he can do, and we have henry who looks like he runs harder than anyone in the league

7. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

K. Dyson was the Titans' only first-round WR pick since Reese has been GM.

Derrick Johnson was the 15th overall selection last year and reportedly signed a five-year $10.4M contract with possibly $7.4-7.8M guaranteed. http://chiefs.scout.com/2/417419.html

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he dropped like four passes against michigan. his game does not translate well to the pros. he's all speed and athlete, no football player.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I like dwayne jarrett more but thats only if bennett is gone we can't have 2 6'5 wideouts you gotta have balance one speedy shifty guy and a tall possession red zone target. But I think Jarrett does a bit of both he's reported to have good speed + his tall 6'5 210 pound frame.

10. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Gonzales has the best hands on that team and i think he will be a star in the league but he wont get the buzz a Ginn gets...............Gonzo is very Dmase like

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar